NUMBERS PEOPLE WHO PUT PEOPLE FIRST.
Casey Peterson, Ltd. prides itself on putting people first. That’s why we value and support the services offered by non-profit organizations. We’ve committed an entire team of CPAs, advisors, and experts to the financial management and strategic planning services of these important service entities.
OUR NON-PROFIT TEAM
Between obtaining donations, training volunteers, organizing projects, and implementing an effective strategy, it’s tough to find time to handle the financial responsibilities that come with leading a non-profit organization. That’s where we come in. We can handle the financial details related to audit, compliance, and tax issues, as well as train executives and employees in the functionality of accounting software for non-profits.
KAYLA GIESEY, CPA
Contact Our non-profit Team
Our non-profit team puts in the time. We do the professional work and make time to personally volunteer for non-profits. Let us join your team.
we provide the following services for non-profits
- Accounting Financial Statements
- Accounting Software Training and Consulting
- Affordable Care Act Consulting
- Agreed Upon Procedures
- Audit Preparation Services
- Audit, Compilation, and Review
- Benchmarking and Analytic Review
- Board Member and Management Training
- Bookkeeping and Accounting Services (Monthly and Year-End)
- Budgeting, Forecasts, Projections, and Cash Flow Analysis
- Business Transition, Succession, and Wealth Transfer Consulting
- Consulting on Changes in Organizational Structure/Entity Selection
- Employee Benefit Plan Audits
- Exempt Status Consulting
- Federal Grant Compliance Consulting
- Fraud Examinations
- Gift Administration
- Indirect Cost Rate Proposals
- Interim Controller, CFO, and Business Office Services
- Joint Venture Consulting and Analysis
- Mergers, Acquisitions, and Reorganizations
- Payroll Processing and Payroll Tax Services
- Policy Development
- Risk Advisory, Internal Audit, and Internal Controls
- Single Audit
- Strategic Planning
- Tax Preparation and Planning
- Wealth Management and Financial Planning Services
NON-PROFIT ENTITIES WE SERVE
HELPING YOU HELP OTHERS
“Helping You Help Others” is designed to meet the financial and volunteer needs of a local Black Hills non-profit, providing one chosen organization with a day’s worth of help – 8 hours of tax, accounting, audit, or consulting plus 4 hours of physical labor/volunteer time provided by the entire Casey Peterson, Ltd. non-profit team on a project of the organization’s choice. (Valued at over $5,000!)
If you are a non-profit organization and would like to be considered, please fill out the form below. Applications are due by 5:00 pm on April 30, 2017. The winner will be selected in May.
Contact our non-profit team leader, Deidre Budahl, at (605) 348-1930 with any questions you may have.
PEER REVIEW: SYSTEMS OF QUALITY CONTROL
Every three years, firms like Casey Peterson, Ltd. are required to have a peer review. We're proud to say that we received a pass rating in our most recent review. Read the full review.
HBE Becker Meyer Love LLP System Review Report
“In our opinion, the system of quality control for the accounting and auditing practice of Casey Peterson, Ltd., in effect for the year ended March 31, 2014, has been suitably designed and complied with to provide the firm with reasonable assurance of performing and reporting in conformity with applicable professional standards in all material respects.”
- HBE Becker Meyer Love LLP
We’re looking for clients who believe in good customer service. Clients who want CPAs, accountants, and financial advisors who are big picture thinkers and ethical problem solvers. We’re looking for relationships, not transactions.
If you want the same, we should talk. Let's get in touch.