Serving Those Families that Feed the World.
Agriculture is one of the largest industries in South Dakota and Wyoming. That’s why Casey Peterson, Ltd. makes it a priority to serve the family farming and ranching operations in the area, as well as local agribusinesses. With over 40 years of experience in agricultural accounting, we’ve been honored to partner with generations of hardworking families that feed the world.
our agriculture team
Our knowledge and expertise in agricultural accounting and tax is maintained through affiliations with regional associations, foundations, and committees. Currently, we keep close connections through membership or support with the Rapid City Chamber Ag Committee, the Western SD Buckaroos, the South Dakota Stockgrowers Association, the Central States Fair, and the Black Hills Stock Show Foundation.
Contact Our Agriculture Team
You grow the crops and raise the livestock. We’ll crunch the numbers and put our highly qualified team to work for your agribusiness.
Agricultural Services We Provide
From small-scale to large-scale operations, Casey Peterson, Ltd. has the resources and knowledge to manage the financial and tax-related concerns of family owned and operated agribusinesses.
- Accounting Financial Statements
- Accounting Software Training and Consulting
- Affordable Care Act Consulting
- Agreed Upon Procedures
- Bookkeeping and Accounting Services (Monthly and Year-End)
- Business Transition, Succession, and Wealth Transfer Consulting
- Business Valuation
- Consulting on Changes in Organizational Structure/Entity Selection
- Divisive Reorganization
- Estate Planning
- Fraud Examinations
- IRS Representation
- Joint Venture Consulting and Analysis
- Litigation Support
- Mergers, Acquisitions, and Reorganizations
- Payroll Processing and Payroll Tax Services
- Risk Advisory, Internal Audit, and Internal Controls
- Strategic Planning
- Tax Preparation and Planning
- Wealth Management and Financial Planning Services
DON'T LIKE NUMBERS? WE DO.
At Casey Peterson, LTD, we understand not everyone loves the complexities of accounting like we do. That's what sets us apart from the rest. Our CPAs, accountants, and financial advisors truly love numbers, solving problems, and creating business and financial strategies for our clients.
We’re looking for clients who believe in good customer service — clients who want CPAs, accountants, and financial advisors who are big-picture thinkers and ethical problem solvers. We’re looking for relationships, not transactions.
If you want the same, we should talk.