IT'S COMPLICATED. WE SIMPLIFY IT.
Healthcare is a broad, complex industry that requires an elevated level of accounting, audit, tax, and financial management expertise. That’s just what we offer at Casey Peterson, Ltd. We have a diverse healthcare client base – medical clinics, independent pharmacies, critical access hospitals, surgery centers, long-term care facilities and more – that spans across the United States, so we’re ready for any challenge that comes your way.
our healthcare team
Casey Peterson, LTD has more than 45 years of experience in the healthcare industry and stands out as a leader in accounting, audit, consulting, and dealing with the specific operational issues healthcare facilities face.
We maintain close affiliations with and support community health organizations such as the South Dakota Chapter of the Healthcare Financial Management Association, the National HFMA, the Wyoming Hospital Association, the South Dakota Association of Healthcare Organizations, the Rapid City Regional Hospital Board of Directors, and the North Dakota Hospital Association.
Trust us to help you lead the way.
Mark Lyons, cpa
Casey Peterson, CPA, AEP, PFS
Kevin Eggebraaten, cpa
Kelly Klein, cpa
Melanie Jobgen, cpa
CHARLES FRIZZELL, MBa
Contact Our healthcare Team
Our healthcare team works with a diverse group of clients all across the country so no challenge is too big. Contact us and see how we can help you.
Services We Provide the healthcare industry
- Accounting Financial Statements
- Accounting Software Training and Consulting
- Affordable Care Act Consulting
- Agreed Upon Procedures
- Audit Preparation Services
- Audit, Compilation, and Review
- Benchmarking and Analytic Review
- Board Member and Management Training
- Bookkeeping and Accounting Services (Monthly and Year-End)
- Budgeting, Forecasts, Projections, and Cash Flow Analysis
- Business Transition, Succession, and Wealth Transfer Consulting
- Business Valuation
- Consulting on Changes in Organizational Structure/ Entity Selection
- Contract Negotiations
- Divisive Reorganization
- Employee Benefit Plan Audits
- Estate Planning
- Exempt Status Consulting
- Federal Grant Compliance Consulting
- Fraud Examinations
- Healthcare Practice Management Consulting
- Indirect Cost Rate Proposals
- Interim Controller, CFO, and Business Office Services
- IRS Representation
- Joint Venture Consulting and Analysis
- Litigation Support
- Medicare and Medicaid Cost Report Preparation
- Medicare and Medicaid Reimbursement Consulting
- Mergers, Acquisitions, and Reorganizations
- Payroll Processing and Payroll Tax Services
- Policy Development
- Risk Advisory, Internal Audit, and Internal Controls
- Single Audit
- Strategic Planning
- Tax Preparation and Planning
- Wealth Management and Financial Planning Services
HEALTHCARE ORGANIZATIONS WE SERVE
CASE STUDY: Solving Cash Flow Issues
The Bennett County Hospital and Nursing Home was struggling to keep its doors open. They turned to the healthcare experts at Casey Peterson, Ltd., and are now able to continue to care for the residents of this area and expand their services.
Read the full case study.
Bennett County Hospital and Nursing Home
“As a new healthcare practice management controller, Casey Peterson, Ltd. gave us the hands-on approach we needed to get things turned around. Before their help, we were wondering if we could continue to stay open or possibly have to close our doors. They made changes in the short-term to help with our cash flow, and now we are implementing new programs so that we are successful for years to come. They put their heart and soul into helping this hospital continue to care for the residents of this area.”
- Judy Soderlin, CFO
Hospitals and community-based facilities in South Dakota now have until…More info
The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services released additional…More info
DON'T LIKE NUMBERS? WE DO.
At Casey Peterson, LTD, we understand not everyone loves the complexities of accounting like we do. That's what sets us apart from the rest. Our CPAs, accountants, and financial advisors truly love numbers, solving problems, and creating business and financial strategies for our clients.
We’re looking for clients who believe in good customer service — clients who want CPAs, accountants, and financial advisors who are big-picture thinkers and ethical problem solvers. We’re looking for relationships, not transactions.
If you want the same, we should talk.