Now Hiring Interns
Now Hiring Interns
If you’re looking for a hands-on internship at an accounting firm specializing in unique industries, we’d like to talk to you.
Casey Peterson, LTD offers:
- Internships from January through March in our tax and audit areas
- Summer internships in our audit and client accounting services area
If you’d like to apply, make sure you have at least a 3.0 GPA and completed intermediate accounting classes. Also, you’ll receive preference if you’re pursuing a degree in accountancy or a related field and want to work in public accounting after you graduate.
Our interns are paid a competitive wage and eligible for course credit, depending on your school’s requirements. And we’ll work with you to make sure you meet those requirements. Also, you’ll gain experience in tax, accounting, or audit, along with exposure to industries like healthcare, data analytics, client experience, marketing, and more.
Other benefits include:
- Consideration for full-time employment
- The chance for part-time employment while you complete your degree
- Tuition assistance and reimbursements
- Bonuses related to the CPA exam
- Flexible scheduling and the opportunity for remote work
- The chance to live, work, and play in the Black Hills
Other Useful News
DON'T LIKE NUMBERS? WE DO.
At Casey Peterson, LTD, we understand not everyone loves the complexities of accounting like we do. That's what sets us apart from the rest. Our CPAs, accountants, and financial advisors truly love numbers, solving problems, and creating business and financial strategies for our clients.
We’re looking for clients who believe in good customer service — clients who want CPAs, accountants, and financial advisors who are big-picture thinkers and ethical problem solvers. We’re looking for relationships, not transactions.
If you want the same, we should talk.