Now Hiring Associate
Now Hiring Associate
We have an open position for an associate.
This position could be a great fit for you if you:
- Have a four-year degree related to accounting or finance
- Can handle duties related to audits, cost reports, month-end financials, payroll processing and quarterly tax filings.
Our CPAs, accountants, financial advisors, and associates love solving problems and providing our clients with personalized financial strategies. And we want to keep adding to our all-star roster.
But why would you want to talk to us about this position?
- Great pay, benefits, and flexibility.
- The chance to work remotely.
- A supportive, team environment.
- A family-oriented firm in respect to work/life balance.
- Continuing professional education paid by firm.
- A wide array of services to give you the chance to specialize in an area that interests you.
- Clearly communicated values.
- Other highly experienced, knowledgeable co-workers who are happy to help.
When you work for Casey Peterson, LTD, you are part of a committed group of professionals who provide quality services that exceed our clients’ expectations. It begins with our team of qualified individuals and the core values we share as a firm, including people first, honesty and integrity, committed to excellence, innovative problem solving, and enthusiasm.
Our CPAs, accountants, and financial experts all believe we should do more than just provide a professional service. We think it is our duty to be good neighbors and to have a positive impact on the communities where we live and work.
And when you are a part of our amazing communities — with incredible recreation opportunities, great schools, and down-to-earth people — it is easy to honor those commitments.
Other Useful News
The IRS issued Notice 2020-32 on April 30 to clarify details on how…More info
If you took out a PPP loan for your business because of the pandemic, you…More info
To help those businesses and organizations with the South Dakota…More info
DON'T LIKE NUMBERS? WE DO.
At Casey Peterson, LTD, we understand not everyone loves the complexities of accounting like we do. That's what sets us apart from the rest. Our CPAs, accountants, and financial advisors truly love numbers, solving problems, and creating business and financial strategies for our clients.
We’re looking for clients who believe in good customer service — clients who want CPAs, accountants, and financial advisors who are big-picture thinkers and ethical problem solvers. We’re looking for relationships, not transactions.
If you want the same, we should talk.