Helping You Build Your Future.
The construction business is a roller-coaster of a ride. When the economy is up, business booms. When the economy is down, construction slows. Let our CPAs, accountants, and tax experts help you manage the ups and downs.
OUR CONSTRUCTION TEAM
Our CPAs have years of experience in accounting, audit, and tax issues specific to the construction industry. We provide a variety of services to general contractors, builders, plumbers, electricians, engineers, excavators, landscapers, and more. As members of the Black Hills Home Builders Association and the Construction Industry Center, we are closely involved in the local construction industry’s community.
Kimberly Robinson, MBA, EA
Contact Our construction Team
You handle the tools and machines. We’ll handle the numbers. Contact our experts on the construction team.
Construction Services We Provide
- Accounting Financial Statements
- Accounting Software Training and Consulting
- Affordable Care Act Consulting
- Agreed Upon Procedures
- Audit Preparation Services
- Audit, Compilation, and Review
- Benchmarking and Analytic Review
- Board Member and Management Training
- Bookkeeping and Accounting Services (Monthly and Year-End)
- Budgeting, Forecasts, Projections, and Cash Flow Analysis
- Business Transition, Succession, and Wealth Transfer Consulting
- Business Valuation
- Consulting on Changes in Organizational Structure/Entity Selection
- Divisive Reorganization
- Employee Benefit Plan Audits
- Estate Planning
- Fraud Examinations
- Interim Controller, CFO, and Business Office Services
- IRS Representation
- Job Costing and Overhead Analysis
- Joint Venture Consulting and Analysis
- Litigation Support
- Mergers, Acquisitions, and Reorganizations
- Payroll Processing and Payroll Tax Services
- Risk Advisory, Internal Audit, and Internal Controls
- Strategic Planning
- Tax Preparation and Planning
- Wealth Management and Financial Planning Services
Construction Companies We Serve
Through a couple pieces of recently enacted legislation, small businesses…More info
There are a few steps those who own small businesses can take to help…More info
DON'T LIKE NUMBERS? WE DO.
At Casey Peterson, LTD, we understand not everyone loves the complexities of accounting like we do. That's what sets us apart from the rest. Our CPAs, accountants, and financial advisors truly love numbers, solving problems, and creating business and financial strategies for our clients.
We’re looking for clients who believe in good customer service — clients who want CPAs, accountants, and financial advisors who are big-picture thinkers and ethical problem solvers. We’re looking for relationships, not transactions.
If you want the same, we should talk.