Helping You Build Your Future.
The construction business is a roller-coaster of a ride. When the economy is up – business booms. When the economy is down – construction slows. Let the CPAs, accountants, and tax experts at Casey Peterson, Ltd. help you manage the ups and downs.
OUR CONSTRUCTION TEAM
Casey Peterson, Ltd. CPAs have years of experience in accounting, audit, and tax issues specific to the construction industry. We provide a variety of services to general contractors, builders, plumbers, electricians, engineers, excavators, landscapers, and more. As members of the Black Hills Home Builders Association and the Construction Industry Center, we are closely involved in the local construction industry’s community.
Contact Our construction Team
You handle the tools and machines. We’ll handle the numbers. Contact the experts on the Casey Peterson, Ltd. construction team.
Construction Services We Provide
- Accounting Financial Statements
- Accounting Software Training and Consulting
- Affordable Care Act Consulting
- Agreed Upon Procedures
- Audit Preparation Services
- Audit, Compilation, and Review
- Benchmarking and Analytic Review
- Board Member and Management Training
- Bookkeeping and Accounting Services (Monthly and Year-End)
- Budgeting, Forecasts, Projections, and Cash Flow Analysis
- Business Transition, Succession, and Wealth Transfer Consulting
- Business Valuation
- Consulting on Changes in Organizational Structure/Entity Selection
- Divisive Reorganization
- Employee Benefit Plan Audits
- Estate Planning
- Fraud Examinations
- Interim Controller, CFO, and Business Office Services
- IRS Representation
- Job Costing and Overhead Analysis
- Joint Venture Consulting and Analysis
- Litigation Support
- Mergers, Acquisitions, and Reorganizations
- Payroll Processing and Payroll Tax Services
- Risk Advisory, Internal Audit, and Internal Controls
- Strategic Planning
- Tax Preparation and Planning
- Wealth Management and Financial Planning Services
Construction Companies We Serve
We’re looking for clients who believe in good customer service. Clients who want CPAs, accountants, and financial advisors who are big picture thinkers and ethical problem solvers. We’re looking for relationships, not transactions.
If you want the same, we should talk. Let's get in touch.